Enter your personal details below:
Enter your account details below:
Well CDC Community Tool Library User Agreement
1. Only Community Tool Library (CTL) Members may borrow tools from the Community Tool Library. Eligibility for membership is limited. Members are required to pay dues, and update contact information, annually. See our website or contact us for exact details. The benefits of membership include, but are not limited to, the following:
2. Tool Library loans are made on a first-come-first-serve basis. All Members must show a picture ID when borrowing a tool. This protects your account.
3. No contractors, and tools are not to be used for professional/commercial jobs. The Community Tool Library is a program for members to maintain and repair their living space, or properties they own, and are to be used at the address on file for their home, rental units, or nonprofit project locations only.
4. Members must pay a fee for consumables provided by CTL (i.e. power saw blades, sandpaper, vacuum filters, grinding wheels, etc.).
5. All tools are loaned for a maximum of seven (7) calendar days. If checked out on a Monday, the tool is due back on the following Monday. Failure to return tools by your due date will result in late fees, and a stop will be placed on your account (i.e., nothing else can be borrowed). After 30 days, unreturned tools will be considered stolen property, and charges may be filed with a court of competent jurisdiction.
6. Tools must be returned to designated Community Tool Library staff during the defined operating hours. Tools cannot be dropped off during non-Operating hours.
7. Tools must be returned clean and in the same condition as when checked out, or you will be subject to a $5.00 cleaning fee.
8. Tools returned past their due date will accrue daily late fees, and fees varies per tool.
9. You may renew your tool loan in person or by telephone. Except when someone else has reserved the tool – then it must be returned in-person, and by its due date, or be subject to late penalties as outlined in Paragraph 5 of this Agreement. The Well CDC staff reserve the right to recall any tool at any time.
10. Tool Library Members are responsible for lost, stolen, broken, and damaged tools – reasonable wear and tear expected. If the tool(s) is/are in fact stolen, members must immediately notify the police and Well CDC staff. In the event of tool(s) being stolen, members are still responsible for repair and/or replacement cost.
11. Members with outstanding debts (i.e., late fees, repairs, membership dues, etc.) cannot borrow any tools until all debts have been paid to the Tool Library.
12. The Tool Library Member is liable for any and all property damage associated with the use of library tools, including any and all damage caused by loading and unloading tools from Tool Library Member’s vehicle.
13. The Community Tool Library reserves the right to limit the number of tools borrowed, refuse the loan of any tool, and terminate this Agreement or any part of this Agreement for its sole convenience. In the event of termination under this Paragraph, Member will promptly return all rented tool(s) and pay any applicable fees related to said rentals. Additionally, membership may be revoked at any time. Pursuant to the terms and conditions listed above, I , have read and acknowledge the obligations stated herein, and shall abide by said terms throughout the duration of this Agreement.
CTL MEMBER Well CDC Witness
Tool Library - Waiver & Indemnification
I, _______________________________ (print name), and state that I am capable to use the tools I am borrowing and that I will use them in a safe and proper manner.
I, (print name), hereby acknowledge that I fully understand, and accept, all of the risk associated with utilizing the Well CDC’s community Tool Library, that I am capable to use the tools I am borrowing from the Well CDC’s Community Tool Library, and that I will use them in a safe and proper manner, per State and Local guidelines.
I, _______________________________ (print name), do hereby for myself, on behalf of my successors and assigns, in consideration of being permitted to borrow tools, waive any and all claims against the Well CDC’s Community Too Library for any injury or injuries of any nature that I may suffer or incur in the use of the tools that I am borrowing from Well CDC’S Community Tool Library.
I, _______________________________ (print name), hereby for myself, on behalf of my successors and assigns, in consideration of being permitted to borrow tools, agree to release and indemnify and hold harmless the Well CDC’S Community Tool Library, its officers, agents, volunteers, and employees from any and all liability, loss, claims, and demands, actions or causes of action for the death or injury to any persons and for any property damage suffered or incurred by any person which arise or may arise or be occasioned in any way from the use or possession of tools I am borrowing from the Well CDC’S Community Tool Library
________________________________________ Signature Date
Office Use only: Date Entered Into MyTurn: __________ Staff Initials: _____________
Already have an account?
Forgot your password?